Woman Watches Bigfoot Scavenge For Food


From PacWest Bigfoot:

Yes, they have the iconic Bigfoot trap out there, but I always thought it a joke. No, not the trap itself, but of whom it was made for, Bigfoot, I never thought they existed, well, until I saw a young one up at Applegate Lake nearly 3 summers ago now.

I have to hide my real name as I work with the Forestry department Dave, and actually, I work in another state, I was at home visiting my parents with some awesome news when the event and sighting took place.

So, here is my encounter story, hope you and the community here find it insightful and compelling... Oh, and please feel free to create the backstory as well as you do, I can only share bits and pieces or I could give myself away, and that could cost me everything.

Comments

  1. Iktomi where art thou? I love it when you greedly Suck me off And Swallow, Or is it that you Asshole is still sore??

    Barret Sanders

    eeer suc your cok mothereeeerrr
    Fish.. movies..cant get in !! fish heads eeerrrrf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE TO SUCK Your Big FAT Cock. And guzz yur Jizz "Barret",,BUTT MY ASSHOLE IS WAY TOO LOOSE,and still SORE. :' -(


      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story